Thursday, October 30, 2008

Diwali in Jaipur

Though I am presently in London and not in Jaipur, I do keep the pulse on what is happening there. And hanging on the phone with India every day is a great help too! Here for your pleasure are few pictures of the colorful decorations that light up the Pink City every year for this festive season.


Old city.

View of Jaipur from Nahargarh Fort.

Raja Park.

Offices of Rajasthan Patrika - a regional Hindi newspaper that I read. All the pictures here are at their courtesy.


Busy streets of Raja Park again.

Old city.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was searching for the Diwali photos. Though I am from jaipur and i am not in India now so it is obvious that I am missing Diwali and Diwali ki Roshni so much.

thanks for uploading these images.

Ritesh